LLOYD’S COLLISION & PAINT CENTER IS A FULL SERVICE AUTO BODY REPAIR CENTER
What You Should Know Before Authorizing Repair Work
Two of the most important factors you should know before having your vehicle repaired.
1. You decide on the collision repair facility.
2. Only you can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our collision repair facility and ask that the insurance company inspect the vehicle here. We Will arrange for an on-site inspection with your insurance company.
While differences in repair estimates are common, lower estimates may not include all necessary work. It’s easy for some collision repair facilities to underbid by simply overlooking details. We will work with your insurance company to provide you with a comprehensive appraisal and solid service, all at a fair price.
When authorizing repairs, be certain that the insurance company will cover the cost of repairing all accident damages before you sign anything.
Be sure to choose a collision repair facility that utilizes uni-body repair equipment and certified technicians. Ask to see examples of their repair work, either in-progress or completed.
Finally, if you would like, we can assist you with the negotiations of your claim with the insurance company.
LLOYD’S COLLISION & PAINT CENTER SANTEE
LLOYD’S COLLISION & PAINT CENTER LAKESIDE
What You Can Expect From Your Guarantee of Customer Service
- The highest standards of repair and business ethics
- To be treated with courtesy and in a professional manner
- A written estimate in advance of all work and we’ll provide a supplemental estimate if any additional hidden damage is discovered
- Your vehicle to be restored in a clean professional environment
- Your vehicle to be professionally restored to pre-accident condition